Reiki Speaks To Me

Reiki Speaks To Me

Friday, February 2, 2018

What Am I Reflecting

Today I experienced a short session with a Radical Forgiveness coach. She told me to bring to mind a situation or person, I felt resentful, angry, judgemental about or had to forgive. So I brought to mind a situation that I had been dealing with for over 33 years, involving a person I dislike quite strongly. 

As my consciousness has risen, so too has my ability to let go of things and move on. I thought I had moved on from this situation, but when she asked me if I was ready to look at how this was reflecting me and how what I disliked about this person was actually a part of my shadow self. Well, mic drop!!!! I discuss this frequently when I’m coaching or healing a client. Triggers are golden opportunities for growth, for learning and digging deep to see what it is about the trigger that is within us that we hate.

But today as I worked through her 13 step process to let go, it suddenly occurred to me that what I disliked about this person is something within me that I need to come to terms with. Will I? Maybe or maybe not, it may not be where I can reach it, it could be repressed. And if it is, that’s okay too. 

For now, all I need to recognize is that it IS within me, my shadow self, accept it, love myself through it and then release it.

Very grateful for these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment